What’s that heartworm stuff you guys keep talking about?

Man, you wouldn’t believe how many dogs we have that are heartworm positive! Every dog that makes its way through the shelter gets tested and right now we have 7 dogs who have tested positive for this deadly disease…and that’s just this week!

Unfortunately, not enough people know about this disease and how to prevent it, so that’s why we thought we should tell you all about it!

What is heartworm?

Heartworm is a deadly parasite affects certain mammals. When a dog is bit by an infected mosquito they can contract this disease, and when left untreated it is fatal. It makes dogs really sick because the worms grow in their hearts and lungs.

Can my other dogs get it if they come in contact with a heartworm positive dog?

No! Heartworm is caused by an infected mosquito and is not contagious.This means it also isn’t something that your dog can give to you. We would love for you to add a heartworm positive pet to your home!

How do you prevent it?

There are a variety of medicines that can be administered to help prevent this disease. From monthly pills, to monthly topicals, and even a shot that prevents it for 6 months, there are many ways to decide how to protect your pet! Consult your veterinarian for the best prevention method available for your specific animal. Prevention medicine costs less than a week’s worth of morning coffee! Your pet deserves to be protected.

What is the treatment for this disease?

Fortunately the treatment for heartworms has come a long way from the very dangerous one it used to be. Almost every dog survives the treatment and lives a full and happy life. Dogs receive 2-3 injections that help to kill the adult heartworms who live in the blood vessels of the dog’s heart.This treatment is extremely expensive (especially for bigger dogs) because the safest way to remove the heartworms is to do a series of tests to determine the treatment process needed before giving the dog its injections. Some dogs’ treatment can cost nearly $1000! Animals must remain calm during treatment, which makes it difficult for us to treat them at the shelter. This is why we wait for our animals to go through treatment until they have been adopted.

So, instead of putting your furry friend at risk, get them on some heartworm preventative to make sure they can live a long and happy life with you! (even if that means skipping your morning coffee run) And if you’re worried about adopting that heartworm positive dog we have, don’t worry, once they’re healthy they will live a long and happy life–and we often get donors who will support the cost of their treatment!

Want to help fund some treatment for our heartworm positive dogs?
Donate to our Giving Grid: https://www.givinggrid.com/medicineformutts

By | 2017-09-29T08:55:33+00:00 September 15th, 2017|Tags: , , |25 Comments

About the Author:

25 Comments

1. Christy jones September 29, 2017 at 10:34 am - Reply

I know how you all must be feeling with this herpes illness hanging over your heads but I want to assure you that there is a way to get rid of this virus because I have been there and I know how it feels like. I was a victim of herpes for more than two years until a friend of mine who the contact of a herbal doctor that helped save so many lives. my friend ask me to contact him and I did and after just three weeks of contacting him, I got cured of this HSV. He is still very available if you need help from him.It might interest you to know that he cure the following: HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Candida, Gonorrhea,Empty stomach[yin infection] even spell to secure what ever you desire like [lover, job,and fortune i.e wealth without limit e.t.c] cleansing spell, spiritual fortification. spell to gain power and become number one priority over others. here’s his email ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com or mobile Number +2348162084504 contact him if so wish

2. cassie westar September 29, 2017 at 10:36 am - Reply

I believed God has sent dr Emuan to help people out from this horrible virus. i was diagnosis with genital herpes for 3 years, few months ago a friend introduced me to dr Emuan, and i only took his natural treatment for a week & 3 days, i got cured permanently with his herbal treatment. Dr Emuan email is Dremuansolution@gmail.com or whats App +2347032195889

3. lizzy dixon September 29, 2017 at 10:38 am - Reply

Thanks to dr.ojoka for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how dr.ojoka cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that night luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it was a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ojoka if he is saying the truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and grateful to God for using Dr ojoka to cure me, that is the reason why i decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend Dr.ojoka to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail.com or you can also reach him through thanks whatapp number +2348144172934 dr.ojoka for helping me at this young age if you need help contact, He can also with your problem (1) herpes(2) hiv(3) als(4) dick enlargement(5) hepatitis B(6) ALOPECIA(7) CANCER,(8) DIABETES,(9) HERPES CURE(10) GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK(11) IMPOTENCE,(12) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(13) DIARRHE (14) ASTHMA

4. jame mary September 29, 2017 at 10:40 am - Reply

5. Chastini Niecy September 29, 2017 at 10:41 am - Reply

Am Chastini Niecy by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 3years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mr Wood post on how Dr Odioa saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Odioa on his email address Odioaherbalcurehome@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Odioa . you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2347059055577,

6. Tammy Lisa Donna September 29, 2017 at 10:42 am - Reply

Herpes cure with the help of herbal medication for herpes and hpv cure should contact Dr Oz Herpes and HPV being Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) can severely restrict one’s social and love life. Many people suffering from these conditions choose to remain silent, thus living a life filled completely with loneliness and frustration. But life isn’t over yet. You can not only find support with millions of other people with the same condition. I bring to you good news that can get you a permanent cure through real and effective herbal cure.He cured me and could cure you too, here is Dr Oz contact:Email Ozremedycure@gmail.com Phone Him on +2348056391583,,.

7. Tammy Lisa Donna September 29, 2017 at 10:42 am - Reply

8. erickson milner September 29, 2017 at 10:44 am - Reply

My wife was diagnosed of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) a rapidly progressive, invariably fatal neurological disease that attacks the nerve cells, I was given medications to slow down the progress of the disease, after some months my conditioned worsened and i lost ability to go about my daily activities and i had to quit my job, my legs and arms were terribly weakened, i resorted to a wheelchair (Perbombil C300). it was like this untill my husband’s friend introduced my wife to a herbal clinic in Africa who sell herbal medicines to cure all kind of diseases including ALS, we contacted the herbal clinic via their email and purchased the ALS herbal remedy, we received the herbal medicine via courier within 7 days and commenced usage as prescribed, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms gradually dissapeared, my speech has greatly improved and am able to walk a distance now with no help, contact this herbal clinic via their email ozalogboshrine@gmail.com Or ozalogboshrine@yahoo.com

9. Martin marisa September 29, 2017 at 11:32 am - Reply

Good Day everyone, just want to share my experience here, because i have been screwed by some of these fake casters… My Husband was DX with ALS for years and i went everywhere to get useful information that will help cure or suppress the disease. then i came across testimonies of those that took my hard earn money without any useful information or cure but they keep telling stories. about two months ago, a new staff was applied in my place of work and when He heard about my Husband Disease He was so remorseful and told me about Dr ozalogbo.but i felt it was still one of those internet guys so i didn’t call or text Dr ozalogbo. later that week, He asked me if i have heard from Dr ozalogbo and he gave me proof and reasons to try. well, lots of thanks to Dr ozalogbo because as i am writing this message, my Husband is CURED through the herbs that Dr ozalogbo sent to us. so after my experience, i decided to save some people from falling to the hands of SCAMS. thanks for your time and if you require the service of Dr ozalogbo you have to reach him via email: ozalogboshrine@yahoo.com or ozalogboshrine@gmail.com

10. jessica ana September 29, 2017 at 11:33 am - Reply

Am here to appreciate Dr Aba for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 3 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Aba curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Aba on his email: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don’t you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348107155060

11. jame mary September 29, 2017 at 11:34 am - Reply

All these post about HERBAL MEDICINE,are scarms and fake trying to collect money all in the name of HERPES cure and when you contact them, they will be asking for your name, pictures, country, phone number, occupation and when you have given them all the information, they will be asking for money. my name is jame mary,from Palm coast Florida U.S.A, a woman of 56years I was once suffering from herpes for good 3years and i spent a lot of money going from one herbal doctor to another but they all scam and take my money away until i told my friend the problems am facing in life he quickly introduce me to this powerful herbal man called Dr.ESEZOBOR who cured me from Herpes with his herbal medication , after Doctor ESEZOBOR has finished preparing the herbal medicine, he asked me to send him my residential address, so that he will send the herbal medicine to me via D.H.L so i did. 2days later, i received the herbal medicine and i had to follow the instructions he gave to me on how i will apply it. After using if for a week and few days and I noticed that all the symptoms, pain, itch and blisters are gone. 2weeks later i went to hospital for test and according to the test done by the Medical doctor called Marly it stated that i was herpes negative. So viewers be wise and beware of fake people and fake herbal doctors, they are all over the internet trying to steal from poor people. I will drop the email of this powerful herbal doctor just in case you want to contact him for help,EMAIL ON :DRESEZOBORHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM Dr ESEZOBOR CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HERPES 2. PENIS ENLARGEMENT 3. GONORRHEA 4. HIV/AIDS 5. LOW SPERM COUNT 6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE 7. EPILEPSY 8. ASEPSIS 9. CANCER 10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION 11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM 12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM 13.YOU NEED YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND BACRK 14. PTSD 15 ADHD,,,,

12. mechelle ency September 29, 2017 at 11:36 am - Reply

13. mechelle ency September 29, 2017 at 11:38 am - Reply

My name is Mechelle Necy , I am here to give my testify about this doctor EDE who helped me out of my illness . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2009, i was going to so many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can get solution. so a lady walked to me telling My me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him* at: edeharbelhome@gmail.com at edeharbelhome@gmail.com..

14. jame mary September 29, 2017 at 11:39 am - Reply

All these post about HERBAL MEDICINE,are scarms and fake trying to collect money all in the name of HERPES cure and when you contact them, they will be asking for your name, pictures, country, phone number, occupation and when you have given them all the information, they will be asking for money. my name is jame mary,from Palm coast Florida U.S.A, a woman of 56years I was once suffering from herpes for good 3years and i spent a lot of money going from one herbal doctor to another but they all scam and take my money away until i told my friend the problems am facing in life he quickly introduce me to this powerful herbal man called Dr.ESEZOBOR who cured me from Herpes with his herbal medication , after Doctor ESEZOBOR has finished preparing the herbal medicine, he asked me to send him my residential address, so that he will send the herbal medicine to me via D.H.L so i did. 2days later, i received the herbal medicine and i had to follow the instructions he gave to me on how i will apply it. After using if for a week and few days and I noticed that all the symptoms, pain, itch and blisters are gone. 2weeks later i went to hospital for test and according to the test done by the Medical doctor called Marly it stated that i was herpes negative. So viewers be wise and beware of fake people and fake herbal doctors, they are all over the internet trying to steal from poor people. I will drop the email of this powerful herbal doctor just in case you want to contact him for help,EMAIL ON :DRESEZOBORHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM Dr ESEZOBOR CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HERPES 2. PENIS ENLARGEMENT 3. GONORRHEA 4. HIV/AIDS 5. LOW SPERM COUNT 6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE 7. EPILEPSY 8. ASEPSIS 9. CANCER 10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION 11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM 12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM 13.YOU NEED YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND BACRK 14. PTSD 15 ADHD..

15. jame mary September 29, 2017 at 11:40 am - Reply

All these post about HERBAL MEDICINE,are scarms and fake trying to collect money all in the name of HERPES cure and when you contact them, they will be asking for your name, pictures, country, phone number, occupation and when you have given them all the information, they will be asking for money. my name is jame mary,from Palm coast Florida U.S.A, a woman of 56years I was once suffering from herpes for good 3years and i spent a lot of money going from one herbal doctor to another but they all scam and take my money away until i told my friend the problems am facing in life he quickly introduce me to this powerful herbal man called Dr.ESEZOBOR who cured me from Herpes with his herbal medication , after Doctor ESEZOBOR has finished preparing the herbal medicine, he asked me to send him my residential address, so that he will send the herbal medicine to me via D.H.L so i did. 2days later, i received the herbal medicine and i had to follow the instructions he gave to me on how i will apply it. After using if for a week and few days and I noticed that all the symptoms, pain, itch and blisters are gone. 2weeks later i went to hospital for test and according to the test done by the Medical doctor called Marly it stated that i was herpes negative. So viewers be wise and beware of fake people and fake herbal doctors, they are all over the internet trying to steal from poor people. I will drop the email of this powerful herbal doctor just in case you want to contact him for help,EMAIL ON :DRESEZOBORHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM Dr ESEZOBOR CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HERPES 2. PENIS ENLARGEMENT 3. GONORRHEA 4. HIV/AIDS 5. LOW SPERM COUNT 6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE 7. EPILEPSY 8. ASEPSIS 9. CANCER 10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION 11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM 12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM 13.YOU NEED YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND BACRK 14. PTSD 15 ADHD……..

16. Julia Farbio September 29, 2017 at 11:42 am - Reply

HELLO EVERY ONE MY NAME IS JULIA FARBIO. i quickly want to use this opportunity to explain to you how useful its to pay attention to any articles that come across your way in life, years back i was told by my doctor that There is currently no cure for Herpes Simplex virus. i learnt that Most treatment on herpes focuses on getting rid of sores and limiting outbreaks was made from herbs. It is possible that your sores will disappear without treatment. However, your doctor may determine that you need one or more of the following medications: acyclovir, famciclovir, valacyclovir These medications may come in oral (pill) form, or may be applied as a cream. For severe outbreaks, these medications may also be administered by injection. However, there are herbal therapies that could totally eradicate this virus from the body. There has been proofs and lots of testimonies to that effect. I took my time to investigate one Dr. Hope on how his herbs magically cured a friend Ben Williams and his Wife who contacted this embarrassing virus. Please do reach out to Dr. Hope via his email: drhopeherbalhome@gmail or call him on +2348131652960 You can also reach me with juliafarbio11@gmail.com for more confirmation. He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real. I am a living testimony -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION -HIV -WHOOPING COUGH – HEPATITIS B -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION -STROKE -IMPOTENCE -PILE -HYPERTENSION -LOW SPERM COUNT -MENOPAUSE DISEASE -CANCER -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B -FIBROID -ASTHMA -BARENESS/INFERTILITY -DIARRHEA and so on… Contact him today and you will have a testimony..

17. john brittany donald September 29, 2017 at 11:43 am - Reply

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR Joel and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR Joel telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the DR assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR joel on drjoelhome@gmail.com sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address drjoelhome@gmail.com or you can also call him on this number +2349038503545

18. scott caroline September 29, 2017 at 11:45 am - Reply

19. Alisson Clarke September 29, 2017 at 11:46 am - Reply

Hello everyone, this is serious and wonderful,it is in deed unbelievable .My husband and i have has this scary virus for SOME time now, we suffered of this HERPES VIRUS for 1 and half years,we have hoped all our life for a cure,until the day a friend of my with this same HERPES VIRUS introduced me to this great herbal doctor that helped her restore her life again with herbal medication,who was sent by God to save mankind with his herbal medication,this Herbal doctor called Dr.William uses herbal and traditional medicine to cure people. we have spent so much on this virus looking for a cure, paying hospital bills for years but no improvement . my friend told me that this herbal man who cure people with herbal medicine. He cures all sickness, diseases, viruses, and infections with his different herbal curing medicine. The result that declares my husband and I healed was from a hospital here in New York, And the results of the test says my husband and i was okay. Dr William directed that I and my husband would be okay in 21 days if we uses the medicine as directed. And 21 days later, we went to confirm it from the central hospital and several test that was done says my we are fully healed. So we were cured by this herbal doctor in 21 days. This amaze me though. I would advice everyone to meet this Dr William who made my husband i healthy again. Meet Dr.William and set yourself and your love ones free. Doctor Williams email again DRWILLIAMOBOHSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM call or whats app +2347065237363….

20. Mark kingston September 29, 2017 at 11:47 am - Reply

Are you paying $189 a week for Valtrex or $67 for Acyclovir to suppress your outbreaks? Have you considered your yearly prescription costs for these drugs, $2000+ a year! Anyone who has herpes can attest to the painful and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, many find that doctor recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem.DR OHIKHOBO herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. and leave you happier, healthier, and outbreak FREE!.let my tell you all how i was cured completely from herpes.at first i never believed i could be cure considering all type of of medication i have been using but it all came like dream come true for me that i was able to be cured by DR OHIKHOBO herbal remedy.as i speak now I have no more outbreaks,.It could change your life.contact DR OHIKHOBO at drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or you can reach him through his whatssap at +2348103601042. Here is the DR website https//:drohikhoboherbalcenter.webs.com

21. johnson ken September 29, 2017 at 11:48 am - Reply

good day lady’s and gentlemen i wish to thank this great herbal DR.OBA please listening to my story, herpes has been ongoing in my family for long..I lost both parents to herpes and it is so much pain has not been able to get over. As we all know medically, there is no solution or cure for herpes and the cost for Medication is very expensive. Someone introduced me to a man (Native Medical Practitioner) . I showed the man all my Tests and Results and I told him have already diagnosed with herpes and have spent thousands of dollars on medication. I said I will like to try him cause someone introduced me to him. He asked me sorts of questions and I answered him correctly. To cut the story short, He gave me some medicinal soaps and some herbs(have forgot the name he called them) and he thought me how am going to use them all. At first I was skeptical but I just gave it a try. I was on his Medication for 2 weeks and I used all the soaps and herbs according to his prescription. That he will finish the rest himself. And I called him 3 days after, I arrived and I told him what is the next thing he said, he has been expecting my call. He told me to visit my doctor for another test. Honestly speaking, i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am, herpes negative and the doctor started asking me how do I do it….Am telling this story in case anyone may need this man’s help. He is the Great Dr OBA here is via email address (drobaspellhome902@gmail.com ) or call +2348154692747. Thanks Regard…

22. hanne sharkey September 29, 2017 at 11:49 am - Reply

God bless Dr. Agbaka for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed with Herpes since 2016 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the Herpes out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for Herpes, i saw a comment about Dr. Agbaka, how he cured Herpes with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through the COURIER SERVICE. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and some days later i was feeling strange and okay and after which i was told to be cured from Herpes. Dr. Agbaka, truly is great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you try to reach him through his email now to tell your complains; agbakaherbalhome@gmail.com, or call/whatsapp +2348143502763

23. JOYICE KEN September 29, 2017 at 11:51 am - Reply

I was haven als on my private part. I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I am so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have als on my private part and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated. They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller als small but they can’t seem to treat the larger ones. They don’t get any bigger, but then they can’t shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new alsappearing, then I treat it. At the moment I have been using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I want to get rid of it so bad! DR.OBA website has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me and my family of genital als! so that was when i switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, i search and i saw a great posts by Sarah devise adebayo ehijactor and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. and this great herbal doctor was called DR.OBA so that was when i contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no me and my family was perfectly cure for it and never experience it again. please friends if you have als virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR.OBA for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL. drobaspellhome902@gmail.com cell phone contact +2348154692747 his whatsapp contact is +2348154692747 THANK TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME OF READY MY TESTIMONY AND MOST ESPECIALLY YOU DR. OBA I PRAY TO GOD TO NEVER LET ME AND MY FAMILY FORGET YOU IN OUR LIFE’S

24. jayden sophia jayden sophia September 29, 2017 at 11:52 am - Reply

Good evening to you all in this site I want to write a little about Dr Osuba who is a great traditional doc with a gift of herbal cure who set me free from this bondage 6month ago I came across a testimony of a patient who he cured from HSV 1 and 2 I was so surprise because my doctor here told me there is no cure in USA but god lead me to go to the net. And check if I can get a help I am very happy today I am really cured from this herpes forever I contacted this man through the email that was on the testimony which (DR.OSUBAHEALERTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM) this man replied me some minus later and explain on how I can get the herbal medicine through UPS or FEDEX within 4 day and I work according to his instruction and I was able to get the medicine you can also reach me on my email jayden.sophia01@gmail.com MY Name jayden sophia country USA,NY

25. Jessica Morgan September 29, 2017 at 11:53 am - Reply

I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Ekpiku testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email now (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) him on whatsApp number:+2348073673757 or text/call me 16506538578….